Reserve your timed tickets now
|Military (With ID)||$13|
|Students (6-17 or college student)||$12|
|Children (5 and under)||Free|
Free parking with admission at Memorial Garage.
The Museum is closed Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
The Outdoor Symbolic Memorial is free and open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. National Park Service Rangers are on the site daily, except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, to answer questions.
The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum is committed to providing access for all to experience our powerful mission. We strive to make the outdoor site accessible by removing barriers that impede participation. If you have any questions, need an accommodation, or have suggestions for how we can continue to improve access and inclusion, please use the contact us form.
Designated accessible parking spaces are available on 6th Street between Harvey Ave. and Robinson Ave. (on the north side of the Memorial Museum).
Designated wheelchair accessible entrances are shown on the map below.
The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum strives to make the Memorial Museum accessible by removing barriers that impede participation. We offer services to ensure that the Museum is accessible to all. If you have any questions, need an accommodation, or have suggestions for how we can continue to improve access and inclusion at the Memorial Museum, please use the contact us form.
- The entrance to the Museum is wheelchair accessible, along with each floor of the Museum. Elevators are located on each level.
- We provide wheelchairs for those that need them free-of-charge on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ask a staff member at the Admissions Desk for assistance.
- Restrooms are located on each floor of the Museum and are wheelchair accessible. Two family restrooms on the first floor provide seats for nursing and a changing table.
- Service animals are welcome in all public spaces at the Museum.
- No bags larger than 14″ x 14″ are allowed in the Museum.
- Each video within the Museum is open captioned and the app provides a tour for visitors with sight disabilities.
- A Spanish tour is provided within the app.