The Memorial has implemented enhanced health and safety measures for you, other visitors, and employees on the Memorial Grounds and in the Memorial Museum.
- There is a limited visitor capacity within the Museum per hour. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will ensure availability and provide streamlined entry into the Museum.
- Cloth or disposable face coverings (masks) are encouraged for all visitors inside the Memorial Museum.
- Please do not come to the Memorial Grounds or the Museum if you have a fever or otherwise feel ill. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4°F should not come until they have no fever and no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
- We have regular daily cleaning and sanitation protocols including enhanced frequency in high-traffic and high-touch locations within the Museum and on the grounds using EPA-approved disinfectants.
- The touch screen interactives will remain open and cleaned. Each Museum guest receives a complimentary stylus to use during your visit.
- Hand washing supplies will be restocked regularly in all restroom facilities, and sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the Museum and Outdoor Symbolic Memorial.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the Museum Lobby and Museum Store limiting your close proximity person-to-person exposure.
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.