- Category: Online Events
Join the Memorial in lively and interactive online facilitated conversations, in Zoom, as we navigate challenging topics every Tuesday night from 7 to 8pm CT throughout the month of March. It’s free to participate, but spots are limited, so register today.
Reconciliation & Resilience – How far have we come and what still needs to be done?
A special collaborative Better Conversations session with:
- Senator Kevin Matthews – 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Centennial Commission Chair
- Phil Armstrong – 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Centennial Commission Project Director
- Jabee – Hip Hop Artist and Community Activist
- Bob Ross – CEO of Inasmuch Foundation | Current Memorial Board Chair
- Kari Watkins – Executive Director of the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum