Plan your online visit.
In addition to in-person tours, we offer FREE virtual tours of the Memorial Museum. The interactive tours allow guests to experience the story of the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995, and the days, weeks and years that followed. Join in to hear the remarkable journey of loss, resilience, justice and hope.
- Available Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00am to noon
- Lasts 45 minutes, 30 minutes for tour/15 minutes for Q&A
- Minimum of 15 participants, Maximum of 100
- All tours will be held via Zoom
- Reservations require a two-week notice
- Students from other schools may be booked on your tour